Monday, July 27, 2009

Beef Noddle anyone? - hot pot goodies

What shall I have on Sunday lunch? I asked myself after a late night of Mexican party at my house. Suddenly I imagine a hot pot and my mouth start watering! Yeah hot pot sounds like a great recover lunch. I called to one of my favourite beef noodle places to make a reservation in an airconditioned room.





Heng Shoon Seng is a beef noodle place located near the Port of Thailand. This place's specialty is hot pot. You can order a pot of beef and other inner parts. If that's not enought you can order more by dishes. The beef parts I like here are stewed beef, toung, tripe and liver. You can also order a bowl of rice or noddle to eat with it.




If you go there alone you can order a bowl of noodle instead of a pot, which will be too big of a portion.




You can tell how goodies it was by counting all the plates on the table! Really recommend you to make a reservetion before you heading there to save yourself from a hassel.

Heng Shoon Seng
Near Port of Thailand
Tel: 02 249 2329

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment