Sunday, August 2, 2009

BBQ like Jap! - Yakiniku GoodieS

New month, new things and new restaurants to recommend you all. Yakiniku is a type of Korean style BBQ that originated in Japan. So it's a Japanese food not Korean. I hope I don't confuse you all with my intro. There are many Yakiniku places in Bangkok and it's getting popular here. The way I judge a good place is by quality of beef. Each restaurant offers some same and some differrent parts of beef.



restaurant I went to try the other day called "Yakiniku Tan". The location is in Grand Tower area in Soi Thong Lor or Soi Sukhumvit 55 (probably very familia to people who love jap food because many good Japanese restaurants are located there). The part of beef I like a lot there are Super Karubi - marble spare rib, Jyo Karubi regular spare rib and KataBara- front leg mussle


KataBara- front leg mussle




Jyo Karubi regular spare rib




Jyo Karubi regular spare rib



I really recommend Yakiniku Tan for people who like beef especially who like Yakiniku. Eventhough, the quality of meat is not 100% goodies like a good Yakiniku restaurants in Japan but it's pretty close!





-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment