Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kuu @ central world - Japanese Goodies









After long shopping at Platinum Mall, I stopped by at central world to chill and relax after marathon shopping. My sister and I decided to stopped by to get a foot massage and had dinner later on. We did walked around 7 floor where all the restaurants are to survey for the dinner. Finally we stopped by at Kuu restaurant.






The gimmick here is semi open kitchen where customers can see chefs cooking as a background. For menu, there are not many selections of food so we felt a bit hesitate to order. So we just ordered assorted Yakitori platter and kutsu kare (curry over rice with breaded pork filet) to share. The curry was the best Japanese curry I've ever had in Bangkok!!! However, Tonkatsu was cold and dry. For the assorted Yakitori there were quite good.








From the 2 dishes we've tasted, we now ready to explore more food here so we ordered Tempura. The tempura was very good as well!!! I'm very impressed with this place and definately will go back there very soon..







Kuu Restaurant
7th floor, Central World

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment