Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chill by the river and look over the old city - Old Town GoodieS








Today I took my guests to Grand Palace so I got a chance to stop by for a dinner at a very chill place on Chaophaya River. This restaurant is a part of Arun Resident which is a small boutique hotel in Ta-Tien area. The restaurant is a deck that look over the river with the view of stupa of Wad Arun (temple of dawn) as a background.









The food here is a mixture of Thai and Western food as well as a fusion food. I'm not a big fan of the food here but with that kind of view and lots of Posecco, I'm completed!








On top, fourth floor, there is bar called Amarosa that you can chill after dinner. The view of the bar is so awesome!! Many people took their SLR cameras with tripods to take pictures of this beautiful view as a part of their memories in Bangkok.









The Deck : Ta-Tien
Tel: 02 221 9158
http://www.arunresidence.com


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment