Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nong May, real thai taste in Hua Hin - Hua Hin GoodieS

When you are in Hua Hin, seafood seems to play a main role there. However, when you have too much seafood it can become too rich somehow. For me, I can have only maximum of 2 seafood meals per trip. So when I goes to Hua Hin I always exploring for other kinds of food and Nong May restaurant is by far my favourite substitute to seafood in Hua Hin.




Nong May is a Thai restaurant that offers real Thai taste in every dishes. The famous dishes here are Koong Chaow Wang (shrimp curry), Kiew Waan Hang (stir fried green curry with fish cake), Gang Pah (spicy Thai red soup), Gai Pad Med Mamuang (stir fried chicken with cashew nut), Kai Jiew (Thai style omelet), etc.









Not only the food is good but the price is very cheep. You can only spend a hundred plus Baht each for a full and yummy meal. They offer coconut Jello which is pretty good for desert. You will love this place, trust me.

Nong May Restaurant
032 515 525


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment