Tuesday, August 11, 2009

For people who love Sashimi-Japanese goodies

There are a bunch of Japanese restaurants grouping in one area in Thonglor Soi 13. For that matter, I always call it Japanese town. Here inside small Japanese town, there are a few Japanese Restaurants plus one Japanese bakery that just opened not too long ago. One of the restaurant that I always go to with my girlfriends is Uomasa. This place offers a very good quality of Sashimi, serving in a small plate to a very big bucket!!! A very special menu Uomasa offers is a "horse sashimi" don't ask me how it taste coz I haven't tried it yet.





Other than Sashimi, Uomasa also offers a very delicious Yakitori (grilled chicken and its parts on a stick) and other izakaya style foods (snack or beer food type serving in a small portion). If you love beef tongue then order grilled beef tongue because it's thick, juicy and perfect cook... Yummy!!!





There are 2 branches of Uomasa, one in Thonglor 13 and the other one on the third floor of BigC Ekamai. But for me personally, I like the first branch better because the second branch always run out of ingredients.








Try it and you won't be disappoint.

Uomasa - Thonglor 13
Tel: 02 714 8365
Website: www.uomasa.co.th

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment