Sunday, August 23, 2009

Fresh seafood for my lazy day - Hua Hin goodies

Once again I'm in Hua Hin with my girlfriends for relaxing and hanging out. And once again I stopped by to buy fresh seafood for a lazy lunch at the condo.





"Pa Ruay Poo Pen" at Kao Takieb is my favourite place for takeaway seafood. The price is right and the quality is great! You can buy fresh seafood to cook yourself or ask them to cook for you base on your preference without extra charge.





My favourite here is stemed crab. It's so fresh, flavourful and sweet that you don't need to dip it in any sauce.




Other seafood items available there are shrimp, clam, bloody clam, fish, caramari, rock lobster, oyster, scalop, etc...











Once again that I enjoyed the food here and I hope you will enjoy it too.

Pa Ruay Poo Pen - Kao Takieb
Tel: 032-536-221

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment